Our GMDP Certification program for APIs & Excipients consists of certification of compliance in accordance with current standards EudraLex - Volume 4 Good manufacturing practice (GMP) Guidelines, Part II - Basic Requirements for Active Substances used as Starting Materials and Guidelines on principles of Good Distribution Practice of active substances for medicinal products for human use.
It implies the delivery of a Certificate and the granting of the license to use the AuditGMP Pharma Certification Mark.
The GMDP APIs & Excipients is divided into:
- Awarding of Certification
- Maintenance of Certification (Surveillance)
- Certification Renewal
- Reference of compliance and evaluation before third parties at any time
- Decreased workload dedicated to audits
- Audit of all products and audit reports verified by an independent body available to any customer who needs to purchase it.